This policy describes how Ganacos will collect, use and protect personal data.
Ganacos undertakes to treat this data with the necessary care and exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
This Data Protection Policy applies to all processing of personal data carried out by Ganacos, as Data Controller.
Use of the data
Ganacos takes all necessary measures to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and, if necessary, updated. It also undertakes to obtain the consent of the persons concerned whenever this is required and to inform them of the processing of their data. In this way, we process personal data in particular during the following operations
- Contact request to send you information about relevant content, products and services;
- Registration to our events (conferences, webinars etc.) ;
- Browsing our sites;
- Transmission of newsletters and other marketing and/or commercial information from us;
- Applying for a job ;
- If you wish to contact us with questions or complaints;
- To manage the contractual relationship with our customers, service providers and partners (contract management, orders, deliveries, invoices, public relations, etc.).
This information is collected in order to send you information about relevant content, products and services. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Ganacos to offer its products and services.
In particular, we may collect and process the following personal data:
- Identity: first name, surname, title, date of birth, photocopy of identity card where necessary and function;
- Contact details: postal address, email and telephone number;
- Professional information: name of the company, position or functions held within the company;
- Application information: CV, covering letter, interview notes;
- Technical and navigational information on our sites;
- Any other information provided directly and voluntarily in connection with the use of our sites, services and contracts that we may have entered into.
The data we collect and process are all necessary to achieve the purposes.
Access to personal data
Ganacos will only disclose personal data to authorised and specified recipients in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. Data may be shared with our subsidiaries and possibly with our partners when you have given us your consent.
Third party service providers will only act on our instructions and will only have access to personal data for the purposes for which it was collected and will be bound by the same security and confidentiality obligations as us.
Ganacos retains your personal data for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose (provision of the service etc.) plus the legal archiving period (e.g. applicable limitation periods).
We aim to always store personal data in the safest and most secure manner. To this end, we take appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration, loss or unauthorised access to the data.
In particular, we ensure that personal data is hosted securely on French territory and that any communication involving personal data is encrypted (use of an SSL certificate).
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, users have a number of rights concerning the collection and processing of their personal data, namely
- A right to withdraw your consent at any time without calling into question the processing previously carried out.
- A right to object: You may object to the processing of your personal data by Ganacos in certain specific cases.
You may exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link available at the bottom of messages received by e-mail.
- A right of access: You have the right to obtain the communication of your personal data processed by Ganacos.
- A right of rectification: You have the right to rectify, complete or update any personal data concerning you that is inaccurate, incomplete or ambiguous.
- A right to erasure: You can request, in certain cases, the deletion of your personal data.
- A right to restrict processing: You may request, in certain cases, that a processing of your personal data be restricted.
- A right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
- A right to portability: You may request the transmission of your personal data in an interoperable format to Ganacos where we have processed such personal data with your consent or in the performance of a contract.
- A right to give instructions on the use of your data in the event of your death: You can give instructions to Ganacos on the use of your personal data in the event of your death.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address: email@example.com or by post, signed and accompanied by a copy of an identity document, to the following address:
Nantes: 37 Quai de Versailles 44000 Nantes
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with the law in force.